SOCIAL ANGST is more than just a blog, it is an invitation to aid in the building of wealth through the shared task of information distribution and discussion. It is a call to engage – engage in society, engage with your peers, engage in your political system, engage in spreading the wealth that is information, and engage in multiplying that wealth through discussion – so that collectively we may become more socially aware, more socially responsible, more socially vocal and ultimately more socially valuable.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Now Read This!
A Tangible Health Care Cost Solution?

I'm addicted to Time Magazine. In fact I'm so addicted to the hard copy version that I refrain from subscribing to it in my google reader (I swear you should be following me). Thankfully my coworker gets a subscription that she usually doesn't read and I gladly pilfer each edition from her. There was an article in the October 26, 2009 edition that I enjoyed and wanted to share. In his article A Healthier Way to Pay Doctors, Time contributor Jeffrey Kluger examines tangible alternative health care models that are keeping doctors happy, services uniform, and patients well - all while lowering the cost of doing medical business. It's a great addition to the ongoing national discussion on health care. Do enjoy!

(Image Credit: Times.com)
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl