SOCIAL ANGST is more than just a blog, it is an invitation to aid in the building of wealth through the shared task of information distribution and discussion. It is a call to engage – engage in society, engage with your peers, engage in your political system, engage in spreading the wealth that is information, and engage in multiplying that wealth through discussion – so that collectively we may become more socially aware, more socially responsible, more socially vocal and ultimately more socially valuable.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

More Cool Inauguration Stuff...

I got another very cool link-via-email this week that I'd like to share with you. Someone over at benwikler.com put together a nice collage of Obama Inauguration headlines from all over the world. The email that I received nor the site which the image is located has any specific information on the designer, but the image is so inspiring that I just have to share. Click on any individual headline to zoom in for more details.

As you know, I'm a stickler for giving credit, so special thanks to KAT for forwarding the link. Oh and if anyone stumbles across any information regarding the person or persons responsible for the collage, let me know and I'll update this post.


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl