SOCIAL ANGST is more than just a blog, it is an invitation to aid in the building of wealth through the shared task of information distribution and discussion. It is a call to engage – engage in society, engage with your peers, engage in your political system, engage in spreading the wealth that is information, and engage in multiplying that wealth through discussion – so that collectively we may become more socially aware, more socially responsible, more socially vocal and ultimately more socially valuable.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A note from Social Angst...

I realized that part of the reason I haven't been posting is because I feel like I can't just start posting again without a grandiose explanation of sorts to make amends for my absence. Unfortunately, I don't have time to write such a post so I keep postponing my re-entry into the blogosphere. To stop this vicious cycle, I'm just going to go ahead and let myself off the hook. This is an IOU for the explanation post and the inauguration post (yes I went - it was great...and cold - thanks Uncle D!!). I hope to be able to complete at least one of those posts this weekend sometime. With that taken care of, let there be no further Angst delay...

I'm doing a series of inauguration themed posts. They will have less commentary than usual - apologies in advance but my time is limited right now. Hopefully I can "be bright, be brief and be gone" in a manner that keeps you interested. So without further ado...
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl