SOCIAL ANGST is more than just a blog, it is an invitation to aid in the building of wealth through the shared task of information distribution and discussion. It is a call to engage – engage in society, engage with your peers, engage in your political system, engage in spreading the wealth that is information, and engage in multiplying that wealth through discussion – so that collectively we may become more socially aware, more socially responsible, more socially vocal and ultimately more socially valuable.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Happy 2009 people! After a two-month hiatus that I have little excuse for sans getting caught up with both the holidays and The Man (as in my mate, not the all powerful celestial being or the system in reign), Social Angst is officially back!! However, before I go any further I really want to send my sincerest thanks to everyone who supports the Social Angst Blog. I am really proud of what my contributors and I managed to create last year and I give you my personal promise that Social Angst will only get better in the New Year.


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl