SOCIAL ANGST is more than just a blog, it is an invitation to aid in the building of wealth through the shared task of information distribution and discussion. It is a call to engage – engage in society, engage with your peers, engage in your political system, engage in spreading the wealth that is information, and engage in multiplying that wealth through discussion – so that collectively we may become more socially aware, more socially responsible, more socially vocal and ultimately more socially valuable.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Been a Long Time, I Shouldn't Have Left You...

...without some content to vibe to!!



Hi all! I want to apologize for my sudden departure from the Social Angst Blog. It was not my intention to leave you guys hanging without any content for so long. My hiatus was in one part due to some traveling and another part due to a great opportunity I sought out (I'm test running an idea for a Student Leadership & Life Skills Program that I have been developing over the last several years). All in all my time away was necessary, productive, and highly rewarding and now that I am a little more settled in my student program schedule, I can once again devote some time to Social Angst.

I am desperately looking for contributors to help me with content when my schedule gets out of control! If you know of anyone (including yourself) who writes as a hobby and would like to get involved with Social Angst, please send them my way. I am also looking for people to get involved by sending links to stories that may interest the Social Angst audience. Additionally, my cousin (the super critical Capricorn that she is) pointed out that my late night posts were riddled with typos and grammatical errors. I promise that as we continue, I will work more diligently to seek grammatical perfection. However, if I should drop the ball, please feel free to send me a quick email at angstism@gmail.com and specify my error (I’m working on some sort of gift for such proactive behavior…).

Lastly, I am extremely excited about being back in the swing of things here at Social Angst. Sometimes I wonder if anyone out there is paying any attention because there is a obvious lack of interaction between you and I. I’d like to change that. Please leave your thoughts, whatever they are, in the comment section. Discussion is a form of activism – and it helps to keep me motivated. Lets chat!!
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl