SOCIAL ANGST is more than just a blog, it is an invitation to aid in the building of wealth through the shared task of information distribution and discussion. It is a call to engage – engage in society, engage with your peers, engage in your political system, engage in spreading the wealth that is information, and engage in multiplying that wealth through discussion – so that collectively we may become more socially aware, more socially responsible, more socially vocal and ultimately more socially valuable.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Editor's Note:
Requesting a Life Pass

As usual, I'm sending my sincerest apologies for my latest absence.  I'm begging your favor and understanding - I'm in a total need of a Life Pass.  I can't go into much detail except to say that The Man was in town, the 9-5 became uncharacteristically demanding and I've been a bit under the weather.

In the interest of full disclosure, I, unfortunately, expect to be tied up at work for the next three weeks, which I imagine will impeded on my Social Angst productivity...forgive me.

It frustrates me so when we have these lulls in conversation, especially with so much is going on (we didn't even get a chance to discuss your boy John Mayer...).  I can suggest, in the meantime, that you follow me on reader...easily done by checking the Follow My Read section to your left or clicking the link in the header.  Won't be as meaty as usual Social Angst posts, but it will keep us connected.

Til my boss lets up, the doctor fills the script and we meet again...
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl