SOCIAL ANGST is more than just a blog, it is an invitation to aid in the building of wealth through the shared task of information distribution and discussion. It is a call to engage – engage in society, engage with your peers, engage in your political system, engage in spreading the wealth that is information, and engage in multiplying that wealth through discussion – so that collectively we may become more socially aware, more socially responsible, more socially vocal and ultimately more socially valuable.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blog Snatch: Because I'm a Solange Stan

A place for everything and everything in its place.

I'm still on the fence about whether celebrity "news" has a place here at Social Angst.  My general feeling is that this isn't the place for random celebrity gossip.  However, if a celeb is making a socially relevant contribution to the world, I will cover it.  Unfortunately, these rules are sometimes difficult to live by.  Being the Solange Stan that I am, I would love to report that the pictures of Solo over at Necole Bitchie are of some social importance, unfortunately they are not.  So, I guess I won't be commenting.


*Eyes Twinkling* 

 But I suppose I can call this a Blog Snatch and give you a link.  Click the pic below for more info. :-)




PS:  Since we got DJ Heroes last week I've really been wanting to go in my parents' garage and find dad's old set of Technics. - DJ.BRG
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl